As coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact our community, we wanted to assure you that Cornerstone Builders of SWFL is taking all necessary precautions to help ensure the safety and well-being of our customers and team members.
In order to help prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), the World Health Organization recommends regular hand washing, and covering your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing. It also says to avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness.
While we have a high standard of cleanliness, our enhanced efforts include increasing the frequency of handwashing by our staff, encouraging social distancing, and sending home employees who feel under the weather or have been exposed to anyone who has been sick.
Our teams that are working on home projects also are taking extra precautions for safety and well-being.
Safety Measures Include:
- Regular hand washing
- Social distancing while working in customers’ homes
- Wiping down our shop every afternoon at the end of our shift
- Wiping down the common areas of our office (includes all doorknobs, the front door, the lock button, the copy machine, water fountain, kitchen, fridge, bathroom, time clock etc.)
- Checking temperatures of employee before they clock in (anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees and over will be sent home)
- Hand sanitizer dispenser next to the time clocks
- Increase in cleaning and disinfections of trucks
- We have start to rotate the shifts of our workers to reduce the contact between them
- Road workers will be given gloves and replace them regularly
- Road workers are provided with hand sanitizer
Cornerstone Builders is open for business and can answer any questions you have by calling (239) 332-3020. We are staying up to date with coronavirus developments at the local, state and federal levels.
Thank you for your support.